We’re all spending more time at home lately. You’re probably looking around and noticing little things that need upgrading or refreshing. Getting a new coat of paint can really liven up the rooms and brighten up the space.
Why Schedule Your Spring Painting Now?
Spring and summer are ideal times for doing painting projects around the house. That’s especially true for exterior painting. The weather during those seasons is usually conducive to working outdoors and for proper paint adhesion.
With the availability of low- or no-VOC paints available, interior painting can be safely done any time of the year. Even so, there are still some advantages to painting in the spring or summer.
- Convenience. Late fall and early winter are busy and chaotic because of holidays. You are entertaining and decorating, cooking and cleaning. You don’t need to add on the inconvenience of a painting project.
- Odors. When the weather outside is pleasant enough to keep your windows open, the fresh air can help dissipate any smells from the paint. Unless you use the no-VOC paints, there can still be permeating odors in closed environments.
- Winter damage. The inclement weather of winter can damage exterior paint, so spring renewal can make it look fresh and clean again.
- Peak real estate market. Spring and early summer are the peak season when homes go on the market. If you plan to sell your home, getting it painted early before the For Sale sign goes up can get you ahead of the game.
- Longer daylight hours. Painting with natural light is always a better option. That’s why the increased number of daylight hours can extend the window for getting the project done more quickly.
- Renewal. Spring is a time of renewal. Trees start to bud, flowers bloom, and more activities are ongoing. Why not get your house renewed as well?
Because many homeowners look to get their homes painted in the spring, most reputable and experienced painting contractors get booked up very quickly once the weather warms up. Scheduling your painting now will ensure that you don’t experience undue delays in getting your project done.
Advantages of Painting Your Home’s Interior
There are many reasons to paint the interior of your home. Here are just a few.
- Make It Yours. Maybe you bought a house recently and the colors just don’t suit your taste. Perhaps they don’t match the rest of your furnishings or decor. Are the walls covered in old or ugly wallpaper? These are great reasons to get the interior painted. With all the paint hues available now, you have endless options on colors. Choose the ones that reflect your style and taste.
- Easy Makeover. Home renovations can be pricey and last for months. Repainting your home is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to update your space. A newly painted room will come alive, look cleaner and renewed.
- Attract Buyers. As we stated above, spring is the most popular time to put a house on the market. With a home sale comes updates and improvements to make it more appealing to buyers. This is especially true if your home is painted in wild or bright colors. Most realtors advise using neutral colors to appeal to a wider audience. Getting a new paint job will go a long way in increasing your curb appeal.
- Clean and Protect the Walls. Most people don’t often clean their walls. Hence, they accumulate dust, grease, and grime. Because this happens gradually, most homeowners are amazed at the difference of a freshly painted surface. Part of the prep process before painting is to thoroughly clean the walls, so you know they’ll start off clean. Adding quality paint will also protect them from moisture and dirt.
Schedule Your Spring Paint Project Now
To avoid the rush when the weather starts breaking, it’s wise to get your paint project on the books now for springtime. But don’t make the mistake of hiring just any professional painting contractor for the job.
Walla Painting is your local, trusted painting company in and around the Carmel, Indiana area. We may not be the cheapest contractor, but we are the best. That’s backed by receiving the Angie’s List Super Service Award for the past 11 years in a row!
We specialize in residential interior and exterior painting. We don’t only paint walls either. We can repaint your ceilings, trim, star rails, and even your kitchen cabinets. You will be delighted with the professional high-quality results and exceptional customer service you receive from our technicians and project managers.
Right now we’re offering a special discount of 10% off labor for interior painting projects totaling $1,500 or more, and 15% off labor for projects that total more than $3,000. Take advantage of these discounts by scheduling your spring interior painting project today.
REQUEST A QUOTE
The process is simple, it will only take a moment