Whether you are preparing your home to sell or trying to boost its curb appeal, a fresh coat of paint may be all you need. Read More...
Are you tired of the look of your kitchen? Are the cabinets worn or scratched, countertops old and outdated, backsplash uninspiring? Does the room seem dark and gloomy?
The kitchen is the most frequently used of any room in most homes. It’s where meals are prepared and eaten, and a place where family and friends congregate. It gets a lot of wear and tear over the years. You’d be surprised what a few changes can make on its appearance.
Get an Updated Kitchen with Less Disruption
Now you can get the look of a brand-new kitchen without a complete remodel. There’s no need to demolish the walls and structure of the room to transform the space into one that will make you proud.
Walla Painting now offers a service called Kitchen Refresh. It’s a less-invasive, more affordable makeover with highly impactful results. Our Kitchen Refresh package includes:
- Cabinet Painting. Having the cabinets painted is much less expensive than replacing them. If their structure is still solid, we can repaint them no matter what material they are made of with any type of finish.
- Countertop Refinishing. If you want the look of higher-end finishes like marble, quartz or granite, but don’t want to spend that much money, this is a perfect solution.
- Backsplash. We can install a backsplash that is unique, complements the rest of the space, and makes your kitchen pop!
- Color Consultation. Choosing a color scheme is sometimes stressful and overwhelming. We can advise you on color combinations for cabinets, countertops and backsplashes that will complement each other and the rest of the kitchen.
Advantages of Getting a Kitchen Refresh
There are several reasons to opt for a kitchen refresh over a complete kitchen remodel. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Cost. The amount of money to completely revamp your entire kitchen can be considerable. Depending on the extent of changes and purchases, the bottom line will be in the tens of thousands of dollars and up. Getting the Kitchen Refresh can be a step in the remodeling process, or you may be totally satisfied with the result.
- Time. A complete kitchen remodel requires, on average, from 4-6 weeks, not counting the planning and design phases. That means your kitchen will be non-functional for that period of time. A Kitchen Refresh, on the other hand, can usually be completed within two weeks or less.
- Convenience. Because the kitchen is unusable during remodeling, you will need to make alternate arrangements for cooking and eating during the renovation. There will be contractors trudging in and out of your home. Lots of mess and debris. With a Kitchen Refresh, the duration is much shorter and the amount of clutter much less, so you and your family can get back to normal life sooner.
REQUEST A QUOTE
The process is simple, it will only take a moment
Let Walla Painting Spruce up Your Kitchen
Walla has the experience, training and tools to expertly update your kitchen in an affordable but beautiful manner. As with all our painting services, we will deliver the professional, quality results you expect and deserve.
Give us a call today to find out how our Kitchen Refresh package can transform your kitchen into a place you’ll enjoy once again and for years to come.
Check out our recent articles
5 Ways to Touch Up without Painting the Whole Wall
Not even the best paint jobs are immune to damage. Touching up your walls and other surfaces is just part of regular home maintenance. Although Read More...
4 Reasons Not to Hire a House Painter for a Cabinet Project
There are so many different types of painting that homeowners need to update their property. Wall painting, trim and door painting, restoration, refinishing, fine finishes; Read More...